The New Rochelle League of Women Voters:
Deeds not Words
The New Rochelle League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Spring Open House
"Sips `n' Civility"
Thursday, March 30, 2017
6:00pm + 9:00pm
Irish Benevolent Society Hall
38 Division St., New Rochelle
An evening for sharing great company, ideas,
cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
We welcome you and your ideas as we plan for the future. Please join us and bring a friend as we celebrate:
-Our new members
-Women's History Month, especially the history of the LWVNR League
-Our contributions to the community and our efforts to defend our democracy
RSVP at LWVNewRochelle@gmail.com.
The community can listen to a review of the B.O.E budget and participate in a discussion at the New Rochelle High School Library on March 9th, 14th, and 21st at 7 pm.
You can now Join the New Rochelle League of Women Voters using PayPal! HERE
To make a Tax Free donation to the League Education Fund go HERE
Elections Learn More
- For any questions regarding your ballot please call your County Board of Elections office or call our State League office at (518) 465-4163.
League Services Learn More
- The New Rochelle League of Women Voters provides many voter services and information.
About the New Rochelle League Learn More
- Many people may wonder what the New Rochelle League does for this community. The Services provided by the League range from registering people to vote, providing important information on community issues through our Coffee & Conversation speakers each month at the New Rochelle Library and interviews on our cable program. Young people have been given an introduction to politics through both state and county League programs. The League also organizes forums to introduce the voters to candidates and state offices where the voters are able to submit questions to be debated by the candidates.
League Videos Learn More
- View League produced videos of community leaders.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Coffee and Conversations Learn More
- Coffee and Conversation is a series of informal morning gatherings sponsored by the League of Women Voters of New Rochelle.
Gallery Learn More
- Gallery of League Events
Please Exercise Your Hard-Won Right to Vote
a blog post by Ina Aranow about Your Hard-Won Right to Vote originally published on My Brother's Keeper New Rochelle's website.
Volunteers are needed by the LWVNR for Voter Registration Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during lunchtime hours at the three area colleges and on the first Friday and Saturday of each month at the NR Public Library big book sales.
To Volunteer Email us at: Contact Us
The Founder of the League of Women Voters
Carrie Chapman Catt
LWV New Rochelle Founder